My life is definately like a parade. I never know what is coming around the next corner as I wait with anticipation. I try and live life to the fullest with my kids and husband.
Saturday, June 7, 2008
Xterra race
We conquered the mountain! Joey came in 4th overall & 3rd in the males. I came in 5th in my age group & 8th in the women! I met my goal of under 50 minutes with 49:26 Definitely the hardest run ever!
Good God!! Such an inspiration to me!! Juan and I are talking about when we are going to start our training!! I will give you updates. See you Tuesday.
4 comments:
She also neglected to mention that she came in 3rd in a crunch contest following the race. She's a machine.
Good God!! Such an inspiration to me!! Juan and I are talking about when we are going to start our training!! I will give you updates. See you Tuesday.
Bla bla bla!!! :)
I'll slink back to my walking on the treadmill now.............sheesh!
Post a Comment