



We had such a great time!! The girls have been working on this dance show since the spring. They produced it and made the decorations. Daddy did help with the invites and the programs. The girls decided to do costume changes between each song; therefore, Trey performed magic between the acts with audience participation. It was such a great production of how kids can be so creative and be themselves without the pressures of the world and society upon them. I have wondered all day we when lose that freedom and get so concerned with what others think. After many friends reminded me...I used to do plays in the neighborhood for fun. And, Julie and I made up a dance the high school cheerleaders used(she was an awesome high school cheerleader...i was not). It is nice to be reminded about the gifts of childhood...and to get to help my kids fulfill their dreams of performing. Much more to come....I am sure!
3 comments:
Oh my gosh! How awesome. I wish I could have seen it! This is so cool.
I wish I could have been there! If the show was anything like the tiny bit of rehearsal I saw, I'm sure it was great.
How fun!
Post a Comment