



I can't believe we are already at the last summer swim. This has been a tradition for awhile, and as I look at these pictures...I am amazed at how grown up our kids are!! Where does the time go?? Sam & Kaleigh are going into middle school. Trey is heading to 4th and Ash to 2nd. Rachel has one more year until K-5 ..so we consider her the baby of the group and are clinging to her!! We went to the open houses and everyone is excited and ready....except maybe the moms. Oh don't get me wrong....we are definitely ready for a consistent schedule....just not the growing up! Time is so elusive..please enjoy each moment!!
1 comment:
What a bunch of beautiful kids!!! I guess the summer is officially over if we have had the last summer swim and gone shoe shopping! I love all our traditions!
ML
Post a Comment